Avid fans of vintage vehicles will undoubtedly adore this remodelled vintage 1966 550HP Chevy Ponderosa Pickup Truck from Rtech Fabrications.
If you’re not aware, this now vintage style truck, first gained prominence in the mid to late ’60s following a 1964 release date.
It was beloved then and let’s be honest, has always been.
Cut to 2020 and the worlds love and fascination with all things vintage is at an all-time high.
Evidently, that’s the thinking behind this state of the art, elongated restoration of the Chevy including an extra back seat and two additional doors.
This classic, GenRock light green truck will be a prized possession for anyone enamoured with vintage vehicles.
Price-wise, you’re looking at a figure of roughly $150,000 to secure one of your own.
- 25 Ideas How to Celebrate Birthday at Restaurant Differently?
- 25 Avatar The Last Airbender Cosplay Transformations That Are Beyond Imagination!
- 25 Unique Activities How to Celebrate Your Birthday in Houston
- 30 Hair Color Ideas for Short Hair That Will Make You Look Fresh
- 30 Cool BTS Tattoo Ideas That A True ARMY Must Have