If you thought the GMC Vandura could not get any better than the A-Team van (remember the TV series?), think again.
Yasid Oozeear, a London-based designer, took a 1983 and turned it into the ultimate Fully-Fortified Adventure Van.
To begin with, it sports massive off-road wheels as well as a lifted suspension giving it plenty of ground clearance.
On the roof, flood lights and a bulbar give it a menacing appearance. Tow hooks and a winch on the front end complete its trail-focused look. For additional durability, it comes with capped off turn signals.
When you step inside, an interior roll cage readies it for any eventuality. A red interior, matte black grille frame and side mirrors to match add a touch of sophistication to the model.
The red 5-spoke wheels also add to the overall aesthetic.
Basically, if you are in search of an adventure van to get your mind off the Jeep Wrangler, you just found it.
- 25 Meaningful New Beginning Tattoo Ideas for The Most Amazing Life Survivors
- 30 Aesthetic Purple Bedroom Ideas for Your Favorite Sanctuary
- 30 BEST Cyberpunk Themed Room When You Live In Cyber City
- 25 Badass and Awesome Back Tattoo Ideas for Tattoo Enthusiasts
- 25 Outstanding Akatsuki Cosplay Ideas to Win the Best Cosplay Awards